PhysioFitness is uniquely positioned to meet the challenging needs of a wide range of patients. Our innovative approach combines physical therapy with fun fitness training techniques in our one-of-a-kind facility.
We are especially well known for our excellence in working with individuals who have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS). We help EDS patients learn how to stabilize their joints and move safely without pain.
However, we provide the same high level of expertise and quality to individuals facing a variety of other physical therapy diagnoses, including:
- Ankle/Knee sprains, strains and injuries
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cerebral palsy
- Chronic headaches
- Foot pain
- Golfer’s elbow
- Hand and wrist pain
- Hip pain or problems
- Migraine headaches
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Myofascial pain
- Neck pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Sports injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Tension-type headaches
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder
- Whiplash injuries
For athletes interested in improving their performance, speed, or agility after an injury, PhysioFitness offers multiple options:
• Leverage our unique exergaming equipment to increase your balance, muscle control, kinesthetic awareness, flexibility, mobility, and overall function.
• Enjoy a rehabilitation or physical therapy program tailored to your needs by one of our highly trained therapists, who will use external-focus techniques to actually make your rehab fun.
• Whether you need to learn how to move again following a knee or hip injury, return to work after hurting your back, or get back to playing tennis or swimming, the PhysioFitness experience is very different than what you will find at any other physical therapy center.